The Milton Keynes Digital Awards 2016 will take place on Thursday, 13 October 2016 at Jurys Inn, Milton Keynes.
Terms and Conditions
The Digital Awards events are owned and operated by Premio64 Ltd (the organisers). All ticket discounts are subject to limited availability and are sold at the discretion of the organisers.
- Discounted tickets cannot be booked in conjunction with or combined with any other reductions or offers.
- The advertised running time may change so please check with the organisers on the day of the performance.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances or to request any ticket holder to leave the event and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- If you arrive later than the advertised start time or you need to leave the event for any reason then you may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before you can take your seat.
- To ensure our audience safety the venue may conduct occasional security searches which may include searching your bag before entering the auditorium.
- Your ticket can only be refunded if the event itself is cancelled.
- If an event is cancelled or an event that has to be abandoned part way through, we will not be liable for additional travel or accommodation expenses.
- Reselling your ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
- We reserve the right to make alteration to the advertised details for the event at short notice (for example changes to live entertainment). In these instances the organisers are not obliged to refund the ticket.
- On rare occasions the performance or public areas may be filmed, sound recorded or photographed. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming, sound recording and/or photography of yourself as a member of the audience and possible subsequent broadcasts/publication.
- We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to your personal property whilst at the venue.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects or loud music may be used at the event.